The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it
- Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is
- heard through the word of Christ.
- Afterward, Joshua read all the words of the law—the blessings and the
- curses—just as it is written in the Book of the Law.
- Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are
- those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the
- time is near.
- Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for
- they received the message with great eagerness and examined the
- Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.
- For Ezra had devoted himself to the study and observance of the Law of
- the LORD, and to teaching its decrees and laws in Israel.
- Pay attention and listen to the sayings of the wise; apply
- your heart to what I teach, for it is pleasing when you keep them in your heart
- and have all of them ready on your lips.
- How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to
- your word.
- I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin
- against you.
- Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it
- day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in
- it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
- But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law
- he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water,
- which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither.
- Whatever he does prospers.
- Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and
- with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be
- upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit
- at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.
- Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on
- the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.
- Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on
- your hands and bind them on your foreheads.