- 1 Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children;
- 2 and walk in love, just as Christ also loved you and gave Himself up for us,an offering and a sacrifice to God as a fragrant aroma.
19 "For their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they themselves also may be sanctified in truth.
- 1 I urge you therefore , brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship.
- 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind,that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.
18 In the exercise of His will He brought us forth by the word of truth, so that we might be as it were, the first fruits among His creatures.
2 Corinthians 2:14-17
- 14 But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us
- the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place.
- 15 For we are a fragrance of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing;
- 16 to the one an aroma from death to death, to the other an aroma from life to life. And who is adequate for these things?
- 17 For we are not like many,peddling the word of God, but as from sincerity, but as from God, we speak in Christ in the sight of God.
- 18 But I have received everything in full and have an abundance; I am amply supplied, having received from Epaphroditus what you have sent, a fragrant aroma, an acceptable sacrifice, well-pleasing to God.
- 19 And my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
- 15 But I have written very boldly to you on some points so as to remind you again, because of
- the grace that was given me from God,
- 16 to be a minister of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles, ministering as a priest the gospel of God, so that my offering of the Gentiles may become acceptable, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.
2 Corinthians 5:21
21 He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.
- 12 So, as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience;
- 13 bearing with one another, and forgiving each other, whoever has a complaint against anyone; just as the Lord forgave you, so also should you.
- 14 And beyond all these things put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity.
- 15 And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful.
1 Peter 2:24
24 and He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross,that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed.
23 "If therefore you are presenting your offering at the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you,