What are Inputs to Developing HR Plan?
- Activity Resource Requirements
- Enterprise Environmental Factors
- Organizational Process Assests
Give examples of Enterprise Environmental Factors as inputs to HR Plan.
- existing HR policies,
- existing personell administration policies,
- marketplace conditions,
- organizational structure and culture
What are Organizational Process Assets as inputs to HR planning?
- processes and policies,
- lessons learned,
- tools developed in past projects
What are Tools and Techniques to HR Planning?
- Organizational Charts and positions describtions,
- Organizational Theory
What are three types of Organizational Charts?
- Hierarchical type
- Matrix based - RAM type: Responsibility Assignment Matrix,
- Matrix based - RACIE chart: who is Responsible, who is Accountable, who to Consult, who to Inform
What headings does a text-based position describtion
- position titles,
HR Manamgement plan is the only Output from HR planning. What are its three key components?
- Roles and Responsibilities,
- Project Organizational Charts
- Staffing Management Plan
What components does Staffing Management Plan have?
- Staff acquisition strategies,
- Staff release plan,
- Resource Callendar,
- Training needs (and training plan if needed),
- Recognitiona and Rewards,
- Safety Management Strategies
What information does Resource Callendar have?
- when Resource join the project,
- when R. leave the project,
- when acquisition start,
- hours needed for specific role