There are 11 Inputs to Plan Procurments Process Group. What are they?
- 1. Scope Baseline
- 2. Requirements Documentation
- 3. Teaming Agreements
- 4. Risk Register
- 5. Risk-related Contracts
- 6. Activity Resource Requirements
- 7. Project Schedule
- 8. Activity Cost Estimates
- 9. Cost Performance Baseline
- 10. Enterprise Environmental Factors
- 11. Organizational Proces Assets
What three elements make Scope Baseline?
- Scope Statement
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- WBS Dictionary
What three elements make Risk Register?
- 1. Risk Owners
- 2. All identified risks
- 3. Risk responses
with regars to Procurements Planning Inputs give as many examples of Requirements Dcoumetation as you can.
- 1. Health And Safety
- 2. Security
- 3. Intelectual Property Rights.
- 4. Licenses
- 5. Permits
- 6. Insurance
What Enterprice Environmental Factors may influence Procurements Planing?
- Marketplace ConditionsAvailability of a product, a service or a results
- Reputation of suppliers
- Terms and Conditions of the specific industry
- Unique local requirements
What Organizational Process Assets will influence Procurements Planning?
- Procurements policies, procedures, guidelines,
- Management systems,
- Established multi-tier supplier system od pre-qualified sellers
What are Plan Procurements Tools and Techniques?
- Make or Buy Analysis,
- Buy or Lease Analysis,
- Expert Judgeement,
- Contract Types,
When Make or Buy Analysis is done what factors does a PMgr take into consideration?
- Busines Strategy,
How would a PM analyse costs for Make or Buy Analysis?
- Step 1, Define what product, service or result must be achieved
- Step 2, Calculate the cost of in-house production (material, staffing, overheads)
- Step 3, Calculate the cost of outsourcing (price, admin costs)
- Step 4, Compare both costs
What areas of expertise does Expert Judgment technique use with regards to Planning procurements?
What are three major types of Contracts?
- Fixed Priced
- Cost Reimbursable
- Time And Material
What are three sub-types of Fixed Priced contract types?
- Firm Fixed Priced (FFP)
- Fixed Priced Incentive Fee (FPIF)
- Fixed Priced With Economic Price Adjustment (FP-EPA)
What are the three Cost Reimbursable Contract Types?
- Cost Plus Fixed Fee Contracts
- Cost Plus Inscentive Fee Contracts
- Cost Plus Award Fee Contracts
What are the Outputs of the Planning Procurments?
- 1. Procurements SOW
- 2. Procurements Management Plan
- 3. Make or Buy Decisions
- 4. Change Requests
- 5. Procurements Documents
- 6. Source Sellection Criteria
What two elements does Procurment SOW consist of?
- 1. Product Requirements
- 2. Supply requirements (quantity, location, timing)
What are some of the Procurment Documents?
- Request for Information (RFI)
- Invitation For Bid (IFB)
- Request For Quotation (RFQ)
- Request For Tender (RFT)
- Request For Proposal (RFP)
- Invitation For Negotiation (IFN)
- Seller Initial Response (SIR)
- Purchase Order (PO)
What are some of the Source Sellectin Criteria?
- Understanding of needs,
- Overall life-cycle cost,
- Technical capability,
- Risk management approach,
- Technical approach,
- Financial Capacity,
- Production Capacity,
- Business size and business model,
- Seller past performance,
- Seller references,