What are the four basic groups of terrorism?
1. Violent religious groups/doomsday cults
2. Extremist political groups
3. Technology terrorists
4. Single-issue groups.
What are the different catagories of chemical warfare?
1. Vesicants(blister agents)
2. Respiratory agents (choking agents)
3. Nerve agents
4. Metabolic agents (cyanides)
What are the different catagories of biologic warfare?
What are the catagories of the Homeland Security Advisory System and what do they mean?
Red - Severe
Orange - High
Yellow - Elevated
Blue - Guarded
Green - Low
What are the different radiologic enrgy sources?
Terrorism Response and Disaster Management