wordsworth was friends with?
what book did he compose?
fell in love with?
saxon word for lake mere
where woodsworth has doves cottage
who did he marry?
- anne hutchinson
- had 5 kids
what was her burried with?
his bigger house, had 4 bedrooms
his favorite daughter?
filled with daffodils
why didnt wordworth like city life?
- lack of nature
- too fast paced, hustle and bustle
lines composed a few miles above tintern abbey?
- key word joy
- outdoor scene in wye river valley
- has TONS of imagery
composed upon westminster bridge
- sees city as beautiful in the AM cause peple arent up yet
- *factories arent running, no cars, no loudness, etc
The world is too much with us?
- people are too busy to take in the beauty of the world
- greed is bad
- he is going out into nature to get away from greed
It is a beauteous evening
- speaks with daughter (caroline)
- innocence of a child (kids are closest to God/nature)
I wandered lonely as a cloud
- describes the daffodil he saw on a walk in england's lake district
- about daffodils
- watched daffodils dancing
- by dorothy wordsworth
- dorothy's observations about the sights and sounds they encountered
- **she is very descriptive, described everything she sees