- Hebrews 10:1 The law is only a shadow of the good
- things that are coming—not the realities themselves. For this reason it can
- never, by the same sacrifices repeated endlessly year after year, make perfect
- those who draw near to worship.
- Hebrews 10:2 If it could, would they not have
- stopped being offered? For the worshipers would have been cleansed once for
- all, and would no longer have felt guilty for their sins.
- Hebrews 10:3 But those sacrifices are an annual
- reminder of sins,