- a large of country or of the world, usually without exact limits
- efforts to bring peace to the region.
- a tropical region.
- region of
- a region of brain
-worth the money paid
-importance / usefulness
- value of
- The alterations doubled the value of the house.
- The lunch special is really good value.
- the nutritional value of cereal
- Your attitudes about sex are affected by your religious and moral values.
- What attracted me most to the job was the chance to travel.
- I guess it was his eyes that attracted me first.
- to respect and like someone because they have done something that you think is good
- I really admire the way she bring up those kids all on her own.
- admire s.b. for (doing) s.t.
-to make known something that was previously secret or unknown
- He may be prosecuted for revealing secrets about the security agency.
- a test that can reveal a teacher's hidden skills
- He revealed that he had been in prison twice before.
- to hide something carefully
- The shadows concealed her as she crept up to the house.
- The path was concealed by long grass.
- She tried to conceal the fact that she was pregnant.
- Nothing I did would ever satisfy my father.
- The program is designed to satisfy the needs of adult learners.
- We spent a most agreeable couple of hours.
- an agreeable young man
- The main objective is to find a solution that is agreeable to the company in terms of cost.
- not real or not made of natural things but made to be like s.t. that is real or natural
- artificial behavior is not sincere
- artificial flowers
- artificial light
- an artificial smile
- careful to do everything that it is your job or duty to do
- A conscientious teacher may feel inclined to take work home.
- A conscientious and hard working student
- beautiful or attractive
- very pleasant, enjoyable, or good
- She had a lovely face.
- What a lovely house!
- Thank you fora lovely evening.
- s.o. who is lively has a lot of energy and is very active
- a place or situation that is lively is exicting because a lot of things are happening
- a lively child
- the city's lively nightlife
- The book offers a lively account of her travels.
- precise information, details etc, clear, and correct
- It was difficult to get precise information.
- The precise cause of the disease is unknown.
- the precise location of the ship
- to make a loud sound of fear, shock, pain etc
- Why are you doing this? She cried out suddenly.
- I felt too terrified to even cry out for help
- to repeat the main points of s.t. that has just been said
Let me just recap what's been discussed so far.
- the important of an event, action etc, especially because of the effects or influence it will have in the future
- Stella didn't attach any significance to Doug's query.
- The results of the study have a wider significance for all the profession.
- to make something return to its former state or condition
- The goverment promises to restore the economy to full strength.
- restore (diplomatic) relations with somebody
- Vietnam restored diplomatic relations with Taiwan in 2010.