Power Supply for the MSIV Rad Monitors and setpoint and protective function?
- A&C - Y-50, B&D - Y-40 (1 out of 2 twice)
- 6.0 R/hr
- Initates GR II to isolate MVP
Power Supply for the Off-Gas SJAE Monitors (Pre-treat Rad Monitors) and setpoint and protective function?
- P/S - Y-40/Y-50 (2 hi, 2 lo, or comb)
- 2.5 R/hr for 30 mins - Stops OG flow to the 42" hold-up line by closing AO-1085 A&B (2nd stg suctions) and AO-7557 A&B (recombiner outlets).
Power Supply for the Flux Tilt monitor and setpoint and protective function?
- 1 channel - determine location of leak in fuel
- powered from D-15 (24VDC)
Power Supply for the DW ARM's and P/S and protective action?
- 2 channels, Y-70 and Y-80, no protective action, used to measure core dmg.
- 1 - 100,000,000 R/hr.
Power Supply for OG STACK monitors and Plenum Monitors and protective action?
- both powered from Y-70 and Y-80.
- OG Stack trip (90,000 uCi/sec) will isolate the stack by closing SV-7677, SV-1928 and SV-2353 along with CV-1928 and CV-2353.
- Plenum monitors have an alarm for Hi at 400 uCi/sec and hi-hi at 4500 uCi/sec.
Power Supply for the Fuel Pool monitors and protective action?
- Y-50 and Y-40
- 50 mR/hr - partial GP II
Power Supply for the Rx Bldg Exh Plenum and protective action?
- Y-40 and Y-50
- 26 mR/hr and partial GP II
Power Supply for the CRV/EFT monitors and protective action?
- B-34P and B-44P
- Alarm at 0.5 mR/hr and trip at 1.0 mR/hr
- Trip initiates "Hi-rad" mode of EFT
Hard Pipe Vent rad monitor Power supply and action?
- no action, just monitor the effluent from the Torus.
Automatic actions associated with a partial GP II?
- SBGT A starts
- Partial PCIS GP II
- MVP trip and isolation
- RBV shutdown and isolation
- TBV shutdown
- EFT system start
RBCCW rad monitor and P/S?
1500 CPS - D-25 (24VDC DIV II)
SW rad monitor and P/S?
20 CPS - D-25 (24 VDC Div II)
Discharge Canal rad monitor and p/s?
2 monitors - 40 CPS - D-25 (24 VDC Div II)
Turb Bldg Normal Waste Sump and P/S?
4000 CPS, powered from Y-30 and Y-10 - trips the sump pumps.
Sewage Lift Station and P/S?
L-79, trips at 3500 CPS
DW CAM and P/S?
Alarm at 100,000 CPM, powered from L-28.